Aditya Academy Secondary is a state-of-the-art CBSE School near Kolkata, West Bengal with both hostel and day boarding facilities. For admission, please call the phone numbers or download our admission form.
For more details please call : +91 9051950059
The academic session begins from 1st week of April every year. Though the school is regarded as one of the best CBSE school in Kolkata, admission process is simple and geared to take as less time in administrative activities as possible.
- Registration form duly filled in and signed by parents or guardians should be submitted at the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with photocopies has to be submitted. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted within one month from the commencement of the session/ admission.
- Registration Form may be downloaded from our school website or the one provided with the school prospectus can be used.
- Admission for standard III to standard VIII: a written test followed by personal interview will be conducted for admission.
- Admission of students to Class XI (Science / Commerce/ Humanities): After successful completion of a recognized Class- X Board Examination, admission will be decided based on the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school. Admission starts in May/ June, immediately after Provisional Admission. Aditya Academy Secondary School students are eligible to apply on the basis of their Class X Term- I marks.Provisional Admission may be given to non- Aditya Academy Secondary School students on the basis of their outstanding performance in school examination only on the availability of seats after the provisional admission of the in-house students. Please note that provisional admission does not guarantee or give any preferential right to admission in Class XI until the final pass result is declared by the concerned Class X Board / Council. No reservation or conditional enrolment is made for students seeking admission.
- For all classes parents of the candidates will be interviewed.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the performance of the student in the admission test and interview. Canvassing in any form, such as request or recommendation, will not be entertained.
- The school management reserves the right to decide the conditions for admitting or retaining students in the institution.
- Withdrawal – For withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire- to take Transfer Certificate (TC) after the month of July are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have cleared. This has to be followed by a written application from the parents or guardians to the school to receive the TC. The Transfer Certificate will be issued after payment of the required TC charges.
Fees Structure & Payments – Tuition Fee and transport are charged for 12 months and monthly tuition fee should be paid on or before 10th of every month, failing which a late fine of Rs. 200/- will be charged. No reduction will be made for holidays or broken period. Tuition and transport fee must be paid in cheques or DD.
Click here to apply
||7 Years Plus
||8 Years Plus
||9 Years Plus
||10 Years Plus
||11 Years Plus
||12 Years Plus
||13 Years Plus
||15 Years Plus