PRIMARY – CLASS 3 – 5
Laughing, playing, listening, sharing and growing
- Innovative teaching
- Continuous assessment
- Small classes- indoor and outdoor
- Activity based Teaching- learning program, field trips
- Core Subjects- English, Mathematics, Science, Information & Communication Technology, Social Studies, EVE Art and Music, Games & PT.
- Develop literary and numerical skill, positive attitude, independence, sharing & caring, good manners and acceptable behavior
MIDDLE SCHOOL – CLASS 6 – 8
A love for learning….
- Broad and balanced outlook
- Relevant to the current world scenario
- Continuous and progressive assessment
- Core Subjects – English, Vernacular, Mathematics, Science, Information & Communication Technology, Social Studies, EVE / Art and Music, Games and PT
- Special tutorial support through school’s remedial classes
- Focus on- use of library, experimentation, individual projects, group work and presentation, games and sports, gardening and other co-curricular and life-skill activities
- Continued development of literary & numerical skill, independence, sharing & caring, good manners and behavioral attitude.
SENIOR SCHOOL – CLASS 9 – 12
Confidence through performance
- Academic excellence and personal competitiveness
- Inter-school competitions, field trips/ educational excursion
- Tracking core skill for future vocation
- Quality teaching- learning program
- Career counseling, co-curricular activities and life-skill programs
- Core Subjects – English, Vernacular, Mathemetics, Science, Information & Communication Technology, Social Studies, Physical Education
- Special Tutorial support through School’s Special Remedial classes.